Sophie’s Japan Blog is one year old!
Last year, I was a fresh graduate looking for a job. The solution? Blogging about Japan! To celebrate a year of writing and to thank my wonderful readers (from America to England to Singapore), August will be full of giveaways and special features.
Japan Blog lucky dip
Here’s the first give away and it’s running right through to the end of Friday 31 August. Plus, if you follow the blog on Twitter or Facebook, you’re entered twice into the prize draw.
The prizes up for grabs (courtesy of my own bedroom):
- The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami
- Blossoms and Shadows by Lian Hearn
- Who is Mr Satoshi? by Jonathan Lee
- Another Code: Two Memories for the Nintendo DS
- Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland OST
- Pokemon Raikou phone charm with Pokemon curry
All you have to do to win…
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Lucky’, with…
- The prize (or prizes) you want
- What country you’re from
- Your Twitter handle/Facebook name if you want to be entered twice
Winners will be emailed on September 1st for their postal address. It’s easy!
Coming up … Olympics, cars and a little bit behind the scenes! Make sure you don’t miss a post by subscribing today. Here’s to a year of the blog.