Who is the lucky winner of two tickets to HYPER JAPAN on Sunday 27th July?
Congratulations, Charlotte! Check your inbox for details of how to claim your prize. Thanks very much to everyone who entered – if I could have given you all tickets, I would have. Also, big thanks to the guys at HYPER JAPAN for providing tickets.
If you’re yet to organise your trip to HYPER JAPAN, here are a couple of very good reasons to persuade you:
- A rare opportunity to take part in the Eat Japan Sushi Awards and Sake Experience. Yum yum!
- A very special ninja performance
- Vocaloid meets Bunraku puppet opera
- The return of the fantastic Siro-A!
- Plenty of traditional Japanese goods to buy at the market – great for Christmas gifts!
- There will be talking robots
- Bountiful video games, anime and manga to get your hands on
- Many other UK Japan bloggers (me included), love this event and go every year. This is as close as you can get to full-blown Japanese culture in the UK without actually going to Japan.
I’ve just picked out a few things from the impressive schedule, so have a browse of the website and see what takes your fancy. I’ve always enjoyed HYPER JAPAN and there’s always something different to see/try/eat every time, so you should really get your skates on and book your tickets.
I’d love to go this year but academic duty calls. Come August, I’ll have handed in my diploma so will return properly to the world of blogging.
All that’s left to say is – have fun!